H&B, Teaser and Project Introduction



The long awaited teaser has arrived, rejoice! (aswel as my debut in after effects!)


"In the land of Nuu, a world reborn after the previous civilization brought destruction upon theirselfs, the wind of change blows. A mysterious force has been discovered in the ruins of the old world, a force of corruption. From the borders of the old world, life is being drained from the forests of light and darkness. There have even been reports of such a thing happening in the elemental ring. In response the Adventure Covenant, has deployed their heroes to put this to a halt. "

This is where the story starts. Thus far I only have rough versions of pretty much everything. 
Progress is slow with the amount of additional projects I'm working. With the end of last semester I presented the project as is, but it could use a lot more work.

I'm going back to reworking the characters, designing them, writing their stories and coming up with character traits and personalities. It's a long process, especially with the amount of characters I intend to use.

Next up: Character design and biography

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog