The Creation of an Animation

















Alright, where to start... since my last (first) animated film (which didn't exist) , this is probably my biggest animation project ever. Heck, it might even be my all time biggest project. I'm also having more fun with this than any project ever. 
It all started with a day of drawing stuff about what I want and what I don't want, after relentlessly going through al my drawings and ideas I ended up with one thing I want most. Taking that thing I had a little presentation in front of my class, in which I had to depict what I want without literally telling them. I was ill prepared and had to make do with what I had, two sheets of cardboard with the silhouet of my head.

Surprisingly enough, people actually guessed what I wanted to do, which was making an animation film. An existing one this time. We were asked to make a documentary about it, it didn't have to be filmed though, so a book or in my case a short animation. 

And so I came with the idea to make an animation film about making an animation film, and I'm being far to ambiguous. This whole process has taken up a month now, and I'm halfway through with drawing all the artwork in photoshop, good thing I always have my loyal friend mr. coffee machine to back me up.

Anyways, I wanted to share what I made thus far, this time also the unfinished stuff and some sketches.
I should really upload those more often...

Stay tuned for the animated short!






Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog